Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gipsy Style Rocks by TrendyTaste

Gipsy Style Rocks by TrendyTaste

Photo/Source

Hi there guys! Today I want to share with you this look from our amazing days in Ibiza. Gipsy style rocks ! An even more if you are staying at the awesome Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza. You know we are so lucky and usually we host at great hotels. But, sincerely, this is one of my favourites ever. Funny, beautiful, comfortable and so cool. It´s the perfect place to enjoy your holidays!

For attending a pool party I decided to wear a gypsy style look. I love this kind of outfits during summer. I chose a top I bough in a beach shop there in Ibiza (It´s so beautiful, and made with care by hand), a high waist ripped jeans and many complements to achieve this boho appearance such us the scarf as a belt and some little jewels.

Hope you enjoy the hotel pics and the look. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment