Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back-to-School Outfit by Hapa Time

Back-to-School Outfit by Hapa Time

Photo/Source

Whether or not pairing a great fitting army anorak with dark wash denim and lace up booties is new to you, don't forget that it really makes a great back to school look. Especially for the upcoming colder months as this outfit will keep you cozy!  And as I mentioned in my previous post, H&M has an amazing 15% discount for students and teachers with their valid school ID's! Now there are only 2 weeks left to take advantage of this discount (available in US locations only). 

I'm back home in the bay now and I'm so glad my hair will finally hold my curls again :) These booties are also amazingly versatile, comfy and quiet on the concrete. Love em!
Have a fab Wednesday all!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment