Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pink + leopard

Pink + leopard

Photo/Source

KB Kasuals pink silk dress c/o | Guess pink sparkle pumps (old) - similar and very similar | Clare V. leopard foldover clutch | J.Crew pearl necklace | Coralee Boutique monogram pearl bracelet c/o | Marc Jacobs sunglasses

This weekend I stopped in one of my favorite Houston boutiques, KB Kasuals! For all you Houston ladies, they are located off of West Gray in River Oaks Shopping Center! If you haven't stopped in yet, you're missing out! Krista is awesome and she'll help you find just the piece you're looking for!They carry awesome brands like Amanda Uprichard, Black Orchid, JOA, KB Kasuals, Paige, and Wildfox! 
I immediately fell in love with this gorgeous pink silk dress! It is so soft and I love the longer sleeves. I cannot wait to transition this into fall with a leather jacket over it and a fierce pair of booties! 

Thanks for reading, xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment