Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MUSTARD AND CAMEL

MUSTARD AND CAMEL

Photo/Source

Wednesday!! And for me is like Thursday hahaha!! I have this Friday and Saturday off, hooray!!  I’m going to go to the beach as much as I can, I cannot wait!!

This is a summer outfit that combines two colors that seems that we are going to see a lot this season, mustard and camel brown. I’m already going crazy with the new season’s pieces of clothing; I’ll soon be on bankruptcy… Have you already bought something?  Me, I have already gotten this divine handbag; love at first sight!! You can find it in more colors and even leopard printed. The necklace was a present from my mom and I love it!! Thanks again mom ^_^ All these accessories were meant to combine the best way possible with my new daisies shorts. I love daisies!! I chose a mustard T-Shirt but with white or black it would have combined great. What do you think? Did you like it?

Million thanks for all your visits and comments. Hope that you liked this post!! See you on my next one. Kisses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment