Friday, March 20, 2015

PINEAPPLES - Denim Jacket, Pineapple Skirt, White Blouse and Steve Madden Heels Sandals / The Sweetest Thing

PINEAPPLES - Denim Jacket, Pineapple Skirt, White Blouse and Steve Madden Heels Sandals / The Sweetest Thing

This skirt - seriously, pineapples?! I had to have it. It also comes with a matching crop top! The weather here is un-real - we have been spending so much time outside. I was excited to get to wear this skirt on Sunday.

I think Fitz enjoys the weather more than we do - we got him in the fall and we were scared to do much with him outdoors because he had to get all of his shots. Once he had gotten them, it was too cold to play outside a lot. So now, in the mornings, when he & I get up, he rings his bell like crazy (he was bell trained) and he mainly just wants to go outside to play (he gets up early w/John also - then comes back and sleeps with me!). He runs outside and just starts barking at each side of the fence to get the neighbor's dogs riled up - it always works, ha! If you follow me on Snapchat - you'll see some of the shenanigans he pulls in the backyard-- like DIGGING the cable cord out of the ground!!! Yes. That's our dog! I posted on Snapchat a video of John trying to teach Fitz to 'stay' - he will not do it. He seems to be a lot like me!! ha! Any tricks to teaching them to stay - we'd like to hear them! :)

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment