Friday, March 20, 2015

Denim Jacket with Pleated Culottes White and Rockstud Medium Tote and Accessories / Sequins and Things

Denim Jacket with Pleated Culottes White and Rockstud Medium Tote and Accessories / Sequins and Things

Hello, lovelies! Happy first day of Spring!!! I am excited to introduce you to the 'must-have pants' of the season, per Elle Magazine. They're called culottes, and I bought this pair when I was in Dallas last week. [Yes, I did a lot of shopping when I was in Dallas. See what else I bought here!] I thought they were fun and different, plus I liked the feel of the material, so I decided to give them a try ... and I am so glad I did! I cannot get enough of them! These run true to size and are super comfortable. I decided to pair them with a buttoned-up jean jacket [find your favorite under $100 here], but a crop top [like this one I recently purchased] would be a good choice, as well. 

Good news, y'all! All of my Baublebar jewels are 30% OFF right now. Yes ... ALL. OF. THEM. Including my Courtney Bib 2.0! ANDDDD .... Nordstrom is offering Triple Points right now through March 22nd. Read more about what that means here, and you can apply for a Nordstrom Debit [which I highly recommend!!] here! I promise, you'll thank me in July when the pre-opening of the NSALE goes live and you want to shop but can't because you don't have one. ;)

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment