Friday, March 20, 2015

A POP OF RED - studded leather motorcycle jacket, square scarf in red, skinny jeans in blue and Ankle boots / VivaLuxury

A POP OF RED - studded leather motorcycle jacket, square scarf in red, skinny jeans in blue and Ankle boots / VivaLuxury

If I had to describe 3 items I cannot picture my wardrobe without, distressed jeans, leather jacket ( preferable studded and studded a lot ) and killer boots would be right at the top of that list. Though I certainly like to experiment with my style, because as we all know, trying something new feels refreshing, it's the combination of the three mentioned above, that makes me feel, well... like me the most. And of course, given mine, yours and everyone's propensity for wearing what we like over and over again, the jacket, jeans and boots combo is always in heavy rotation. Yet, as much as those three ingredients stay the same, what does change are the accessories. 

A huge accessory believer ( or basically a junky, if we're gonna be honest here ), I think that the right accessory like a pair of sunnies, a cute hat or an insanely cool looking evil eye scarf, can give an outfit a completely different feel, vibe and genre:). 

Blogger : VivaLuxury
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment