Friday, March 20, 2015

Just Do It. - ANINE BING sweater, UNIQLO faux fur coat, J BRAND leather skinny pants, NIKE huarache sneakers / Sincerely Jules

Just Do It. - ANINE BING sweater, UNIQLO faux fur coat, J BRAND leather skinny pants, NIKE huarache sneakers / Sincerely Jules

Taking you back to Paris! (still a few photos to share!) The weather was not too cold , it was just right for my cold weather standards because I’m definitely not the cold weather kind of girl, I hate the cold.

For this day, Betty and I visited my dear friends Morgane and Corentin from one of my favorite brands, Sezane. I always make sure that when I’m in Paris, I swing by to visit them at their dreamy studio- which is so beautiful btw! So we headed over to their studio for an early breakfast and a 3 hour catch-up session. Every time I’m with these three, time flies because we spend hours talking  and talking without ever looking at our phones!

Soon after, we headed back for a power nap and then woke up to grab lunch and roamed the city with all its beautiful backdrops!

I picked up these cool Nike sneakers at &OtherStories the first day i arrived. Walking around in sneakers and rad leather pants in Paris is definitely the way to go!

Can’t wait to go back to the city of lights soon! Stay tuned for a couple other Paris photos!

Blogger : Sincerely Jules
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment