Tuesday, January 20, 2015

PONTE VECCHIO - camel long coat, fringe warm scarf, leather brown over the knee boots, sweater, skinny and stunning handbag / Lovely Pepa

PONTE VECCHIO - camel long coat, fringe warm scarf, leather brown over the knee boots, sweater, skinny and stunning handbag / Lovely Pepa

Blogger : Lovely Pepa
Photo : Source

Florence, after a delicious lunch (pasta, of course!). We took the pics on our way back to the hotel, they weren’t scheduled, though… I love the views by the river, looking at wonderful Ponte Vecchio. There was a special light that day, a sunset I’m sure I’ll always remember. A special moment that will stay forever in my heart.

In these pics, I’m covered-up warm in earth tones. Love them in winter! And I´m wearing my comfy boots I bought two years ago. Hope you like the pics and thank you so much for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment