Tuesday, January 20, 2015

CAPE WEATHER - Nasty Gal Cool It Cape Sweater with Legging Ankle Jeans and Suede Wedge Boots in Black / The Sweetest Thing

CAPE WEATHER - Nasty Gal Cool It Cape Sweater with Legging Ankle Jeans and Suede Wedge Boots in Black / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

I'm back in Tulsa now and aside from the cold weather, I am soooo happy to be home. I missed Fitz & John like crazy! They sent me snapchats all day long while I was gone so it was fun to watch that - and one night John had a nightshift so Fitz went to Camp Bow Wow & I woke up early to watch him on the phone app! I still missed them though! I guess its the consequence of being a major homebody and traveling a lot!

I am so crazy over this (warm) Nasty Gal poncho! It is oversized and SOOO great!! Not to mention, my favorite booties that I not have in 2 colors! They are both on sale, too!

Hope you all are having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment