Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ETHNIC CARDIGAN - Grey Long Sleeve Geometric Cardigan Sweater with Black Pleated Skirt and Black Classic Booties.

ETHNIC CARDIGAN - Grey Long Sleeve Geometric Cardigan Sweater with Black Pleated Skirt and Black Classic Booties.

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda
Photo : Source

Hello !!! Did you have a good "blue Monday"? I bet it was not so bad, was it? hahahaha let's see how goes Tuesday, hahaha !!

Some days you get inspired and find the outfit that you 'Were looking for for That piece that you' love and that you 'do not want to combine the same way as usual. That's what Happened to me a couple days ago !! I love pleated skirts and I already Showed you, at the Beginning of winter season, an outfit featuring a skirt like this and you loved it (you can see it  here ) I was looking forward to Reviews having a fake leather one, with a little more bulk and this one is just perfect !! I Gave it a less serious look With This gorgeous geometric printed cardigan, so cool! And I added a boho style necklace to Achieve the touch That I was looking for. I think That the burgundy handbag black booties finished in Original and very very beautiful outfit. Do not you think?

Hope that you 'liked it. Thank you very much for all your visits and comments !!! I can not wait to read your opinions. I'll see you tomorrow With an all new outfit !!! Kisses for all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment