Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Glamorous Long Sleeve Shift Dress with Opaque Tights and Oversized Cocoon Cardigan, 'Arriel' Booties / Sequins and Things

Glamorous Long Sleeve Shift Dress with Opaque Tights and Oversized Cocoon Cardigan, 'Arriel' Booties / Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

Hi there! I have been in Colorado this weekend with really sketchy service, so I'm very thankful for my new friend Lauren's wifi hotspot that she has on her phone! It's been absolutely gorgeous out here and I hope to share more with y'all later this week. For now, this swing dress is another great one to snatch up. It's only $50. It runs a little big and the material is thinner than I prefer, but I loved the print a lot, so I just made sure I wear black tights and a black tank underneath it. Don't miss out on these booties! They're 30% off with lots of sizes available! Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment