Wednesday, January 7, 2015

PINK AND PLUM - sequin wool mohair coat, cable sweater with turtleneck, nude leather pumps / VivaLuxury

PINK AND PLUM - sequin wool mohair coat, cable sweater with turtleneck, nude leather pumps / VivaLuxury

Blogger : VivaLuxury
Photo : Source

I guess my black moment is coming to an end:) I can't say it's completely over but I am definitely feeling like wearing more color again all thanks to the wonderful pair of trousers I am sporting in today's post. I found them on my last trip to Zara, and just fell in love with the perfectly slouchy fit and of course the soft pink color. I actually have a bit of a weakness for this particular shade of pink. Soft and feminine, it works beautifully with a variety of colors ranging from deeper shades like burgundies and navies, to softer ones like grays, creams and blues. And of course you know how important versatility is to me:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment