Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Grey Leopard Printed Coat with Burgundy Scarf and Black Over The Knee Boot Heels Platform

Grey Leopard Printed Coat with Burgundy Scarf and Black Over The Knee Boot Heels Platform

Blogger : miaventuraconlamoda
Photo : Source

Good moooorning!!! Did the Three Kings treat you well? hahaha. They were great with me because I had been very good!! You can see some of the presents I got on Instagram (@miaventuraconlamoda) ;) I’m back looking forward to begin this new year, hooray!!!!

Today I’m showing you what I wore on Monday. I wanted something warm, comfy and chic. I think that I achieved it with this combo: a knit dress , a grey leopard printed coat with a very beautiful cut and a colourful scarf; didn’t I? This comfy booties were a perfect option for an outfit like this one, aren’t they? Do you like it?

Hope that you liked my proposal and that you have the chance to drop a line. Thanks a million for all your comments and visits!!! Have a nice week, I’ll see you all tomorrow. Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment