Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Almost All Black Everything - black leather moto jacket with sweater, skinny jeans handbag sneakers / Vogue Haus

Almost All Black Everything - black leather moto jacket with sweater, skinny jeans handbag sneakers / Vogue Haus

Blogger : Vogue Haus
Photo : Source

Today in (almost) all black everything outfit. You all know very well that I am a big fan of black and I am also a big fan of all black outfits. Today it wasn't that cold, the sun was shining, so I could go out in my leather jacket only. I have added Acne skinny jeans and knit by Proenza Schouler, which is really warm. To make the look more interesting I went for my white Converse, just to add a little something in the look. I made a big messy bun, which goes with the look the best in my opinion. Today was the last day of my Christmas holiday. Tomorrow I will meet some of my friends from high-shool and probably won't have a chance to shoot an outfit - so you can look forwards to a "flat tour"!

No comments:

Post a Comment