Monday, January 26, 2015

Winter Layers - Grey wrap coat with Rag and Bone booties, jcrew cashmere turtleneck / With Love From Kat

Winter Layers - Grey wrap coat with Rag and Bone booties, jcrew cashmere turtleneck / With Love From Kat

Blogger : With Love From Kat
Photo : Source

It’s taken me about 4 years to figure out how to properly dress for New York winters!  Growing up in Arizona, we didn’t have seasons so I had absolutely no clue how to layer when I moved here.  This past November I decided to bite the bullet and invest in really quality sweaters, coats, scarves, and vests.  Material makes a huge difference when it comes to warmth so I tried to stick with wool, cashmere, leather, and suede.  These leather booties have held up season after season of walking through wet, snowy NYC streets.  This sweater is the warmest one I own (still eyeing it in this gorgeous shade of pink.)  Shop more of my cold weather essentials (like this vest which just went on major sale) below and make sure to take advantage of the Piperlime sale – they’re offering 25% off full priced items!

No comments:

Post a Comment