Monday, January 26, 2015

Glamorous Swing Haze Print Dress by Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Glamorous Swing Haze Print Dress by Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

Hola!! We are beginning January’s last week and MBFWM is almost here, I can’t wait!! Will I see you there? I’ve posted a contest on Instagram so you can attend, hehehehe… Well, today I have a couple things for you: this outfit the comes with a interview from Fashion Pills!! They offered it to me and I was glad to accept, it is a great way to let you know me a little better; isn’t it? And… the giveaway of a piece clothing of your choice from this website. Awesome, isn’t it?!!! Hope that you like it, hahaha!!

This oufit is one of my last purchases at this online store. The have a simple to use website that you can browse on your smartphone and on your computer, hooray!! It is composed by a combination of skirt and top (sold separately) with a very beautiful print. I wore a turtleneck black sweater underneath to be warm and I opted for brown accessories. The necklace stands out above them, I finally got it!! I was dying to have it, it is so cool!! Do you like this kind of combinations? I must warm you, they are going to a trend this new season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment