Friday, December 19, 2014

RED LEATHER PANTS - Red Long Sleeve Coat with Leather Pants and Leopard Haircalf So Kate Pumps / Brooklyn Blonde

RED LEATHER PANTS - Red Long Sleeve Coat with Leather Pants and Leopard Haircalf So Kate Pumps / Brooklyn Blonde

Blogger : Brooklyn Blonde
Photo : Source

Red leather pants, my type of holiday outfit! I've been debating these pants for eons, but thought "hmmm..red leather pants? How much use am I really going to get out of them?"  Well surprisingly, a lot!  Since getting them over two weeks ago, I've been wearing them non-stop. My friends would probably agree.

Here, I went for a fairly bold, red-on-red look for a holiday party. Not that I wouldn't wear this on a normal day, because I certainly would, but it's especially perfect for this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment