Friday, December 19, 2014

Polka Dot Pants with Coat Vintage Detail In Swing, Red Blouse, Black Handbag / Hapa Time

Polka Dot Pants with Coat Vintage Detail In Swing, Red Blouse, Black Handbag / Hapa Time

Blogger : Hapa Time
Photo : Source

We shot these last week before the storm hit. In fact it was so warm I did end up taking off my coat eventually. But I went for a Christmas-y sort of color scheme and it definitely made me feel full of cheer :) It helped to have some coffee too of course. 

I personally think this is a great office look, but I know that often prints or bold colors are a big no no at work. What do you guys think? According to an article on Forbes.com, polka dots are a yes. But then again they say drawstring pants and lace hem pencil skirts are okay too and I think those are definite no's. Thoughts?

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment