Friday, December 19, 2014

NEUTRAL + BLACK - Sweater with Quilted Panel Ponte Leggings and Black Leather Heels Booties / The Sweetest Thing

NEUTRAL + BLACK - Sweater with Quilted Panel Ponte Leggings and Black Leather Heels Booties / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

Our little Fitzy baby is getting big & I don't like it! John and I have this theory that he is entering his 'terrible twos' (LOL) right now because some of things he recently started doing. It is hilarious but so bad! Like, turning over the trashcan in my office - emptying it out - then going inside of it and digging (as if it is dirt?!). Oh, can't forget - he shreds the paper after he empties the trashcan. John noticed that he is losing teeth and new ones are growing in so I think he just really needs to be chewing on something all day to make his gums feel better.

Do y'all have big plans for the weekend?! Christmas shopping perhaps? My parents are coming up in the morning to help us with the move - I am not excited about moving but I am happy to get to be with them! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment