Friday, December 19, 2014

Pretty Little Flowy Winter Floral Dress by Sincerely Jules

Pretty Little Flowy Winter Floral Dress by Sincerely Jules

Blogger : Sincerely Jules
Photo : Source

This pretty little flowy floral dress was the right item to make me feel pretty. Who says you can’t wear floral print during the holidays? The key to that is to add fun details to make it have a “festive” feel. Instead of over-the-knee boots, I opted for a cool pair of metallic oxfords for an unexpected touch. A cozy beanie added that fall/wintery vibe too!

So many flowy dresses to choose from during the holidays so I make sure to stick to brands that I love like Free People at Nordstrom. From high end bags to more inexpensive ones, or from accessories to home goods, I know I can always rely on nordstrom to find exactly what I’m looking for. I love this dress and already have3 other ways I can wear it: long cardigan and over-the-knee boots, denim jacket paired with all-star converse high top in black,  or a fedora hat and suede brown booties! So versatile!
Don’t be afraid to mix things up by adding some metallic- it gives it that extra pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment