Monday, August 18, 2014

SHADES OF PINK

SHADES OF PINK

Photo/Source

I recently confessed you that I was so obsessed with all the different shades of pink and to be totally honest, it seems that I’m going to be stuck on it for a while… I love it! Especially when it’s added into my outfit in a little touch or when there are different shades as this top. Short and flared, these are the two things I ask for in a summer crop top! But if you add a nice print, roses in this case, and shades of pink… It’s the perfect crop top!

I have this skirt for two months and I wore it a lot! Indeed, I brought it with me to Jordan in order to take pictures with it but at the end I couldn’t do many pictures as I wanted… You know that if I find something with a “Marant” touch, it has to be mine ;)

Kisses and have a nice week!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment