Monday, August 18, 2014

Denim Shorts Top White Loose And Mint Necklace

Denim Shorts Top White Loose And Mint Necklace

Photo/Source

Here was yesterday's fun beach look since I'm currently in one of my favorites places: Oahu! My sister Jasmine took these and she really did a great job. You might also notice that my left thumb has a bandaid. Yup cut it on accident, but I'll spare you the pretty details. Except for the part where I got so dizzy at the sight of the cut that I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't laid down to take deep breaths. Weirdest thing ever since I'm normally okay with that kind of stuff. 

Anyways, we had Marukame for dinner - "the place with the line" as our Lyft driver knew it. Best udon ever if you are ever in Waikiki, though I'd recommend coming around 3 pm on a really rainy day for the shortest line ;) I plan on going stand up paddle boarding later today and reading on the beach. Reading on the beach is one of my favorite things to do!!

Happy Monday folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment