Monday, August 18, 2014

Cool Street Style Chicago

Cool Street Style Chicago

Photo/Source

I always love a trip to Chicago.

Not only is it the home of my alma mater, DePaul University, but it’s always so refreshing to be around such friendly and positive people. I hopped over to Chi-Town after a spending a week in the big apple to hang with Chicago’s most stylish ladies for a Sunday brunch at Silversmith Hotel with Mia Bossi {which you can find more photos from at the bottom of this post}. The weather in Chicago was absolutely perfect and my stay at the Langham Hotel was {wow} absolutely stunning. If you have a chance to make it to their afternoon tea it is a 100% must see. I rounded out the trip by making a visit to the all new Soho House which definitely did not disappoint. Also, great news: the Soho House Chicago has parts of the house that are open to non-members {such as the Cowshed Spa and restaurants}. Be sure to check out my Travel page for other Chicago recommendations.


No comments:

Post a Comment