Monday, August 18, 2014

Lingerie Dress With Pink Boots And Black Hat

Lingerie Dress With Pink Boots And Black Hat

Photo/Source

Good morning girls!! I am full of energy today after spending a short holiday with my love in Madrid. I love that city and I always try to enjoy my time there as much as I can. This time was different because my boyfriend didn’t know Madrid so we were exploring the city. The best part of the trip was the hotel, One Shot Recoletos 04, located in the centre of the city making it possible for us to walk everywhere without need to take the metro. I loved the location of the hotel so much as we were surrounded by some very cool neighborhoods. But I will tell you more about that soon! Today I want to show you this outfit wearing this beautiful dress with pink boots and black hat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment