Tuesday, September 8, 2015

when in doubt, go work out

when in doubt, go work out

I love a good workout.

I love the feeling I get when I finish.

I love the pain I feel because it shows me that I’m making progress.

And I just love feeling healthy and fit.

But I’ve had my ups and downs with fitness just like anyone else.

There was definitely a time, back when I was first getting my business off the ground, when I was working 20 hour days in a desk chair eating whatever I wanted. My family started to call me “Flewis” because of the gut I developed.

That’s when I decided it was time to take my health (and figure) back into my own hands and clean up my diet.

I quit sugar for 28 days and lost 28 pounds.

I started training hard with handball.

And I haven’t looked back since.

Even still, today’s guest on  The School of Greatness put me through the paces after our interview in my studio.

Blogger : Olivia Jack
Photo : Source


No comments:

Post a Comment