Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Neutral Golden Smokes

Bonjour mes amis! With all the major holidays right around the corner, I thought I'd create a holiday beauty guide / collaborative post focusing on style, hair and makeup for the season and featuring some of my favorite brands and products. I get a lot of requests for makeup styling tips, so in this post, I'm sharing some of my favorite tips and tricks to looking festive and well put-together in any setting and environment!

Neutral Golden Smokes


Urban Decay Primer Potion 

Missha Signature Velvet Art Shadow in Feminine Grace Combination -- this 6-shade palette is versatile and wearable, including shimmery, sparkly and matte shades. Missha's soft velvet shadows are easily blendable and are perfect for creating sparkly smokey eyes for the holidays.

Red Cherry Lashes #43 -- this is the perfect pair of lashes for any occasion and just might be my favorite false lash of all time. The wispy, full swoop design and tapered cut of the lash is flattering to any eye shape, and help create the illusion of a bigger, brighter eye. I love the flexibility of the band, which makes for easy, no-fuss application every time. Get this pair and many more for a fraction of its cost at my Cherry Lashes supplier HBWigs.com

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Shimmer Black 

Lime Crime Uniliner in Rhyme -- add a touch of festive Gold to your look with this bright liner! 


No comments:

Post a Comment