Saturday, May 9, 2015

Denim Chambray Shirtdress with Brown Leather Sandals for Spring Outfit in West Village / With Love From Kat

Denim Chambray Shirtdress with Brown Leather Sandals for Spring Outfit in West Village / With Love From Kat

A denim shirtdress is a must have in my spring/summer wardrobe.  This one from Banana Republic is made of the softest chambray (I recommend sizing down.)  I paired it with these sandals which are slightly padded making them the ideal walking shoe.  I’m definitely going to be taking them to Europe with me this summer!  Banana Republic has so many great staple pieces right now – I have my eye on this military vest, this easy maxi, this leather pencil skirt, and this pretty ikat blouse.  Shop more of my favorites below!

Blogger : With Love From Kat
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment