Saturday, May 9, 2015

BE JEWELED - Mint High Waist Beaded Skirt with Top Crops White and Silver Nude Pumps / A Keene Sense of Style

BE JEWELED - Mint High Waist Beaded Skirt with Top Crops White and Silver Nude Pumps / A Keene Sense of Style

I like to get dressed up. Sometimes for no reason at all, other than the fact that it makes me happy. I don't think that we should wait for a special occasion to look our best. On this particular day though I went for breakfast with girlfriends and did some window shopping at Barney's before heading out for a little blogger event. This jeweled skirt put a bit of sparkle in every step that I took and it had me collecting compliments all day. It is just so gorgeous, probably something that I would pull out for a birthday or a special anniversary down the road.

I hope you're having a lovely week!
Xoxo -E

Blogger : A Keene Sense of Style
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment