Monday, February 23, 2015

White Skinny Jeans, Cable Knit Turtleneck, Highland Boot in Topo Suede - Sequins and Things

White Skinny Jeans, Cable Knit Turtleneck, Highland Boot in Topo Suede - Sequins and Things


This outfit is basically a culmination of all the items I've been loving lately. These boots are worth every penny, and y'all know I love a little bit of sparkle to glam up an otherwise mediocre look. It's been pretty chilly here in Jacksonville, so although I have been anxiously awaiting warmer weather ... I am a little bummed to pack away all the cozy attire. But, really ... bring on the sunshine and bathing suits! [Can you tell I'm a little wishy washy? ;)] Have a great Friday, y'all, and enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by! xo.

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment