Monday, February 23, 2015

TRENCH AND LEATHER - black leather skinnies with trench and high heels black pumps / Johanna Olsson

TRENCH AND LEATHER - black leather skinnies with trench and high heels black pumps / Johanna Olsson

HI GUYS, I also paired this jacket with a leather look. Since it has some leather details on it. I really loves trench coats with leather over all and I also like this look a lot. A major tip for me during the coat-season is to go with neutrals underneath from head to toe. So you want a top that matches your pants and goes all the way up to your neck so you don’t look to cold or “bare”. My favorite colors to do this with is black, white, nude and navy (okay those are my favorite colors always). But I was so happy when finding this basic top from Karen Kane. Works with all my black pants and underneath basically every coat! Perfect item.

Blogger : Johanna Olsson
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment