Monday, February 23, 2015

STRIPES + BURGUNDY - Black Long Sleeve Stripe Bodycon Dress with Burgundy Waistcoat and Nude Pumps / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

STRIPES + BURGUNDY - Black Long Sleeve Stripe Bodycon Dress with Burgundy Waistcoat and Nude Pumps / Mi Aventura Con La Moda


Last week of February!!!! I’ve always liked the end of February for a couple things, hahaha!! February the 29th is my grandfather’s birthday. Even though this year February has 28 days we’ll have a celebration on Sunday, and he’ll turn 91!! He was pretty sick but he’s doing better now, he’s such a great person!! The second thing is that spring is coming closer, I can’t wait!!

The truth is that here in Seville the temperatures are already rising and the weather is getting better. This is what I wore on Friday, I changed the heels for a pair of sneakers because we were going to go shopping downtown, hahaha!! I love the dress and I think it look very good, at least I like it a lot!!! I’ve had this fur waistcoat for a couple years now but I like it a lot and it combined really well with this dress, didn’t it? I chose this snake printed handbag, I like how it looked!! ^_^ How about you? Do you like this outfit?

Thank you very much for your comments and visits!!! Have a nice week, I’ll see you tomorrow. Kisses!!!!!! ;)

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

No comments:

Post a Comment