Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WHITE, GREY & MUSTARD - White Paneled Collared Long Sleeve Mini Dress with Grey Shorts and Mustard Heels Pumps / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

WHITE, GREY & MUSTARD - White Paneled Collared Long Sleeve Mini Dress with Grey Shorts and Mustard Heels Pumps / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

Halfway through the week!! And week a week!! It looks like today it’s going to be a sunny day, hooray!! Let’s see how long does it last, hahaha!! Yesterday it was incredibly windy :(  Ah! I posted a picture on Instagram yesterday where it looked like I had cut my hair (I didn’t think about it) and after some of your comments I’m considering a similar haircut. Any advice? I want to change it, nut I cannot make up my mind!!

That said, let’s go with today’s outfit!! ^_^I love peplum, I think it is very feminine!! This mini-dress is just ideal, it is still to short and that’s why I decide to wear this black fake leather skirt underneath, do you like it? And to bring some color to a grey day what’s better than these yellow heels, I think they looked great. The cardigan is very warm and I like it a lot. And finally my new mini-handbag (you are going to see this kind of handbags a lot this season) It is so cool with that zebra print.

T H A N K S!!! Once again thanks for all your comments and visits. Hope that you liked it!! See you tomorrow, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment