Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Blush Tulle Skirt, Black Crop Sweater, Blush Coat with Faux Fur Collar, Bow Heels Sandals - Hello Fashion

Blush Tulle Skirt, Black Crop Sweater, Blush Coat with Faux Fur Collar, Bow Heels Sandals - Hello Fashion

Blogger : Hello Fashion
Photo : Source

Above are two of my looks from Fashion Week. Although very opposite, there are two classic silhouettes that stand out when I think of the word feminine and they couldn’t be more different. One is the classic pencil dress or skirt and the other is princess style (think pinks and tulle). Whether your style is more girly or sophisticated, both of these pieces are a great way to wear a feminine look without straying from your comfort zone.

Now truth moment, did I really brave the freezing New York temperatures in bare legs: Yes. And if you are wondering if I regret it: yup, sure do. :P I don’t know where my head was when I was packing. I got the coat part fine, but completely forgot about the legs! Next time I’m going to pretend like I’m headed to the Arctic! Hope you all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment