Wednesday, February 18, 2015

DOTTED - Black Moto Jacket with Polka Dots Midi Skirt and Hair Waves Color and Studs Red Clutch and Christian Louboutin Pumps / The Sweetest Thing

DOTTED - Black Moto Jacket with Polka Dots Midi Skirt and Hair Waves Color and Studs Red Clutch and Christian Louboutin Pumps / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

So, I am writing from HOME today... and I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it is to be home! John brought Fitz to the airport (on a short leash, do not worry!) and I literally could have cried when I saw them. John saw my face and was like "our homebody is back!" bc I love, love being home (& back in my oatmeal + coffee morning routine!) Oh, but ironically enough, when I left Tulsa for NY, it was sunny & 70... and when I got to NY it was sunny and my driver told me that I must have brought sunshine with me (ha!). Well, this morning here in Tulsa, we are snow/iced in - so I think 'I brought'  the crazy weather with me here. 

More importantly, you may have seen my Instagram post from Saturday where I announced my design collaboration with Kingdom & State. I shared a sneak peak at this skirt that I designed with them & today I wanted to share a few more images! This is hands down the most gorgeous skirt I have ever owned - and the price point is great, too! It will launch in April so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment