Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valentines Day Outfit Ideas | Pleated Maxi Dress in Red and Black Moto | Daily New Fashions

Valentines Day Outfit Ideas | Pleated Maxi Dress in Red and Black Moto | Daily New Fashions

Blogger : Little Blonde Book
Photo : Source

I've always been the typical girl when it comes to Valentines day..  Are you ladies excited? 

I couldn't believe how many compliments I got on this outfit when we were shooting. I haven't dressed up much since having Maddy, and I figured Valentines was the perfect opportunity! There's nothing quite like the feeling a good dress brings you. 

With that being said... how would you like to win dresses for A YEAR?! Just for you and your best gal, because VDay isn't just about couples.. it's also about you and your bestie! 

I've teamed up with my blogging-gal-pal-bestie Becky of Cella Jane Blog and Lulu's to bring you all this amazing giveaway (& our cute outfit inspo, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment