Thursday, February 5, 2015

SPOTTED DETAILS - Flare Cable Sweater in Olive, Looker Frayed Ankle Jeans in Black / The Sweetest Thing

SPOTTED DETAILS - Flare Cable Sweater in Olive, Looker Frayed Ankle Jeans in Black / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

I have totally been living in these jeans & my AG jeans lately - oops! Both are super comfortable so it is hard not to want to wear them. Also, I know many of you have been trying to hunt down the Clare V. Leo Clutch - it is back in stock here if you are looking! 

Last night, Fitz & I drove to Arkansas to spend a night with my mom & dad. John is working crazy hours and it was getting boring without him so I decided to visit my parents. They live a couple of hours away which is soo wonderful. If you have followed me for a while, then you may remember when John & I lived in Virginia (14 hours away) and it was tough being away from my mom & dad. I am grateful to be near my entire family now. I never realized how much of a luxury that is until I didn't have it! I am sure some of you know what I am talking about. 

Hope you all are having a great week -- thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment