Thursday, February 5, 2015

''Osito'' Fleece Jacket with Elevated Cowl Neck Top and Skinny Stretch Jeans And Camel Side Zip Booties / Sequins and Things

''Osito'' Fleece Jacket with Elevated Cowl Neck Top and Skinny Stretch Jeans And Camel Side Zip Booties / Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

Is it Spring time yet? I don't have to deal blizzards and all of that [although, I do know how to shovel my car out of the snow ... been there, done that, so calm yourself!] but it's been so dreary, cold and rainy here over the last few days. I'm ready for warmth! Until then, though, this Osito jacket and I will continue our love affair. It's the next best source of warmth, next to sunshine! Enjoy your Thursday, y'all! Thanks for stopping by! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment