Saturday, January 24, 2015

FILIPPA K S/S - Navy Modern Jacket with Skinny Jeans in White and Christian Louboutin / Johanna Olsson

FILIPPA K S/S - Navy Modern Jacket with Skinny Jeans in White and Christian Louboutin / Johanna Olsson

Blogger : Johanna Olsson
Photo : Source

HI LOVES, HOPING you have had a fab weekend. Mine was full of work. I’m flying up to north of Sweden tomorrow for a shoot with Rapunzel that I’m really excited about because it’s going to be so much fun! To get ready for it I’m doing my normal routine with spray tan with Klara tonight and my nails with Jenny tomorrow before the flight hoping I’ll make it and don’t end up doing the “missing flights over mani pedis” mistake again that I did in New York. Haha, but it should be fine! Any way, here I am in a gorgeous jacket from Filippa K that will be in stores soon. And tomorrow I will prep my hair at Rapunzel. Some of you comment saying I dress to cold but a big part of what I do is showing you inspiration both how you can look tomorrow but also what to shop for the upcoming season. This jacket for example isn’t even in stores yet. But if I would show you S/S pieces when it actually is spring and summer the good stuff would already be sold out and it looses the whole purpose of me showing them. Because I want you to be able to shop my look and get inspired. So now I hope you understand how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment