Saturday, January 24, 2015

DENIM SHIRT + ANIMAL PRINT - Destroy denim Shirt by Glamorous, Steve Madden Leopard Boots / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

DENIM SHIRT + ANIMAL PRINT - Destroy denim Shirt by Glamorous, Steve Madden Leopard Boots / Mi Aventura Con La Moda

Blogger : Mi Aventura Con La Moda
Photo : Source

Hello??? hahaha. Yes it is Saturday and I have a new post!! hahaha. But not tomorrow!! I’ll give you some rest, hahaha!! Got plans for today? I’m in El Puerto and the sun is up, still it is windy… But will go for a walk under the sun for sure ^_^

I finally get to show you one of my Three Kings presents featured on this outfit. I didn’t expect it at all!! Mi new leopard printed booties that I have seen so many times and that I was dying to have. They are mine at last!! (Thanks to my bf) And I had to wear them for the first time combined with something very cool, didn’t I? This denim shirt, a little longer and worn out, was the perfect choice. It is very beautiful!! I added a belt to tighten it up a little bit and a black and brown handbag. It is the kind of simple outfit that I love. How about you? Do you like it?

Have a nice day!!! Have a lot of fun and be happy. I’ll see you on Monday!! By the way, Monday’s post will be special, I bet that you’re going to like it ;) Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment