Saturday, January 24, 2015

Brushed Fair-isle Sweater, White Skinny Jeans, Booties - Sequins and Things

Brushed Fair-isle Sweater, White Skinny Jeans, Booties - Sequins and Things

Blogger : Sequins and Things
Photo : Source

Last year I set a few style resolutions, but this year I only made one: Forget the rules and just have fun! Who cares if you wear white after Labor Day? Clearly not this girl. I personally don't feel you have to wait until after Easter to throw on your favorite white denim skinnies or embrace a thick white cable knit sweater ... and maybe even pair them both together with a white button up. Go big or go home, in my book! I've recently discovered that LOFT is an amazing company to help me make this style resolution a reality. They have a wide variety of cool, casual and professional options in regular, tall and petite sizing, which is a huge win for me! I love the fair isle detail on this sweater I'm wearing, the shape and leopard detail on this dress, and the soft texture of this casual chambray top. Be sure to take advantage of the amazing FLASH sale LOFT has going on right now. They're offering 50% off everything with code FLASH, but it ends today at 10AM, so GO! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment