Sunday, December 21, 2014

RUGBY STRIPES - Military Vest with Classic Rugby Striped Sweater, Ankle Jeans and Tory Burch Booties / The Sweetest Thing

RUGBY STRIPES - Military Vest with Classic Rugby Striped Sweater, Ankle Jeans and Tory Burch Booties / The Sweetest Thing

Blogger : The Sweetest Thing
Photo : Source

This vest has been in my closet for a few years now and I love it so much & get so much wear out of it. Earlier this fall these vests were available but they sold out so quickly so I was excited to see it back in stock! If you are on the hunt for one - I would definitely snag this one up!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! John is off tomorrow and we are going on a little family road trip!! I am pretty thrilled because John doesn't get to go on many trips with his intern year schedule. Fitzy baby is coming, too (of course!). Fitz is a super good traveler - he sleeps the second the car starts moving so its pretty easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment