Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Sunny Winter Day - Pim and Larkin Coat with Red High Waist Ruffle Flare Skirt / Hapa Time

A Sunny Winter Day - Pim and Larkin Coat with Red High Waist Ruffle Flare Skirt / Hapa Time

Blogger : Hapa Time
Photo : Source

You guys have NO idea how happy I get when the sun is shining at the same time I want to shoot. Actually yesterday was nearly clear skies all day and it was a wonderful thing... seeing as we have had mostly rain and/or clouds for the last month. I know, I know, cry me a river right? I know the rest of the country has been going through an Arctic Blast so I have no right to complain but that's the Cali girl in me :)

I'm going to try very hard to stop mixing red, black and white together. I think I do it too much and I should get a little creative. So of course this look kind of threw itself together and I think a top with a cut out in the back like mine is a sweet way to show a little skin in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment