Sunday, December 21, 2014

FLORAL DRESS | My adventure with fashion

FLORAL DRESS | My adventure with fashion

Blogger : My adventure with fashion
Photo : Source

Good morning !!!! Did you have a nice rainy weekend? hahaha. It rained a lot around here !! It Seems That the sun will be shining today and I hope today Brings us good news;)

As You Might See These pics are not from last weekend, hahaha !! It was impossible to shoot pictures With all the rain :( Well, I'm showing you esta beautiful outfit . I already Showed you this waistcoat last week on a very different outfit. But This Time I combined with a gorgeous dress and the truth is That It Looked great with the waistcoat. The green handbag and heels, even though the tones Were different, since the dress mixed several colors matched really well, it hahaha !! Do you?

Thank you very much for your visits and comments !! Hope that you 'liked it and that you' the week on your right foot. Kisses !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment