Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ABBIE PRINT DRESS | My adventure with fashion

ABBIE PRINT DRESS | My adventure with fashion

Blogger : My adventure with fashion
Photo : Source

We're Beginning Christmas week !!! Great. And I have not bought any yet present !! What's happening to me esta year ??? hahaha.

Today's outfit comes with a story That Both Antonio and I will remember forever ... We had just started shooting some photos and we started hearing Suddenly someone screaming: "Help, Help, por favor, Help !!!" We Waited a couple seconds to see if the yelling, That Sounded far away, stopped. With a mixture of curiosity and nervousness we Jumped into the CCAR and drove Towards the screams; They Came from the beach !! Far away in the water Could we see four guys trying to reach the shore swimming. Their kayaks sunk and They Were really scared ... We called the Coast Guard !! And luckily everything ended well !! Something to tell, hahaha !! Well ... As for today's outfit, as you can see, it is a beautiful houndstooth dress combined With a pink jacket and burgundy booties . I love this mix !! And my original new handbag, I love fabric and Its shape STIs. Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment