Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Chicwish Christmas Outfits - Pleated Maxi Full Skirt in Green with Top Red Sleeve for Winter / Pink Peonies

Chicwish Christmas Outfits - Pleated Maxi Full Skirt in Green with Top Red Sleeve for Winter / Pink Peonies

Blogger : Pink Peonies
Photo : Source

I can’t believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow, it seems like Thanksgiving was just yesterday! Today I’m sharing one last holiday look in case you’re still looking for outfit inspiration for the next two days. I love this skirt from ChicWish, it’s so festive and I love the formal/feminine feel it has. My heels are a little impractical for all the snow I’m standing on, I usually have my Uggs on until I get inside but trust me, my furry boots didn’t look cute so I put my heels on for the sake of these pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment