Monday, September 1, 2014

Travel Looks by Lovely Pepa

Travel Looks by Lovely Pepa

Photo/Source

Morning from idyllic Roatan! Today we will travel to Tegucigalpa, to attend Fashion Week and we have a very busy agenda. I’ll keep telling you all the details on my social media channels. Before talking about today´s post I just wanted to say Thank you for all the amazing feedback I received yesterday… I was a little bit scared of this moment and I could´t be happier, I just read every single comment and I don´t have words enough to thank your support. You´re simply amazing!

Today I am sharing with you the pics we took during our first day in Ibiza. We spent part of the morning having fun in Nikki Beach and the club. It was very closed to our hotel, the Me Ibiza. After that, we had some time to relax in the infinity pool and in the rooftop terrace; we had some appetizers and watermelon, my favorite summer fruit. We had the chance to take the pics of this look too in the hotel’s Bali beds, perfect scene! I wore this dress from  Styligion and one of my hats.


No comments:

Post a Comment