Monday, September 1, 2014

SEASON COLORS

SEASON COLORS

Photo/Source

Good morning!! September is here, ooooooohhhhhhh!!!! To me September should be the month that starts the year, shouldn’t it? Well, everything has its good part and September could be great, hahahaha!! I’m beginning the month waking up at 6 to go to work. We’re going to leave the shop gorgeous!!

I’ve named today’s post on the colors of this necklace; it gathers all of the colors that are going to be trendy this season. I love them all!! And the necklace is really cute, isn’t it? The rest of the outfit is composed by my new t-shirt; it is very cool and it has a great phrase on it!! ;) By this fake leather skirt that I love and, finally, by this very elegant black and beige waistcoat.  I opted for this color in the handbag and the heels because I wanted to have a color touch. You already know me!! ^_^ Did you like it?

Thank you very much for all your comments and visits. I’ll be glad to read your comments when I’m back!! Hope that you liked the post and that you start this month off on the right foot. Kisses for all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment