Monday, September 1, 2014

Keep On Dreaming by Hapa Time

Keep On Dreaming by Hapa Time

Photo/Source

This is a dressy casual look made cozy with this country inspired cardigan. Perfect for the weekend or evening simple dinner look. I'm moving into fall colors and pieces but it's still truly summer here in California so you will probably still see some bare legs and/or arms. At least til late September :) 

Hideaway - Kezia is stuck in my head. But I love it! Also so random but a long time ago one of my friends wanted to get me a piece of jewelry as a gift. She asked me which I liked better: silver or gold? I had said at the time I liked them both equally though my collection consisted mostly of silver. Over the last two years of blogging I have definitely grown to like gold more. I wonder why? What's your favorite metal?

Have a wonderful holiday weekend folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment