Thursday, August 14, 2014

CROCHET DETAILS by SEAMS FOR A DESIRE

CROCHET DETAILS by SEAMS FOR A DESIRE

Photo/Source

As I told you, when we were on New York I didn’t do shopping as much as I wanted, hehe! Of course, I took advantage of buying some beauty products as make up and hair products that they are more expensive here in Spain but regarding to clothing, I bought just 3-4 items… Truth to be told, the lil’ shopping I did it was pretty good! Among them, I bought three shirts on Uniqlo: 2 linen shirts and a regular white shirt and I love all of them! The quality is SO good and the prices were even better (like 15$ per shirt). This striped shirt was available in more colors and now I wish I bought it too in green stripes and beige… I have these shorts for two months but since they were packed on a box while I was in Jordan, I didn’t find them until last week and honestly, I forgot about them! Because of I wear a lot of shorts during summer, a pair of white shorts can not be missed… I love the crochet detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment